Happy Holidays




Justin has a goofy smile on his face in this picture, because he is concentrating on the M&M's I gave him so he would sit still. The gingerbread man he has is actually a candle holder. Minus any candle at the moment, but equipped with tasty M&M's. Using the timer option on my camera, placing it on top of my upturned ottoman, and balancing it on a writing desk of Clay's, I was able to get a good holiday picture for us to use. Nate was funny and kept telling me, "You just need one, just one good picture that's all." I really think he just wanted the photo opt to be over with!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it --- You have a beautiful family!! Hope you have a good holiday!!

Amy said...

so cute and festive Lace

LIZ said...

They turned out really cute!!!

Whitney said...

That is awesome! I need to figure out the timer option on ours so I can get a good one taken of us... :)

Kelley Rae said...

These turned out so great - really?! You used a timer? That could never happen in our house. Good job!