Beauty and Blessings

The weather is just a good casual topic of discussion for any conversation. And recently it has been how strange the weather has been and when is that warm sunshine going to come our way? For me even if the weather stinks and it seems more like the first day of spring then upcoming Memorial Day weekend, I can't help but smile and become instantly happy when I see a RAINBOW!! If you can't say it's beautiful, a wonder to behold, or simply something to replicate with sidewalk chalk, then I'm sorry you're CRAZY!!


Each time I see one it reminds me of two things: 1) It's meaning and the strength that I feel that there are such promises given unto man 2) My Gr Delwyn and Gr Barbara.


Gr Delwyn for his ranch in Soda Springs, Idaho where I could find multiple RAINBOWS, be a cowgirl, become one with nature and just feel. Gr Barbara for showing me how to notice all the little things around me and be grateful for beautiful blessings that come our way! There are many memories that I treasure of waking up for the morning sunrise to take a walk down the ranch lane with Gr. Barbara and seeing the meadows flowers, smell the fresh dew on the grasses, and listen to the quacking aspens, which to me purred.

My Gr Barbara also has a picture of a DOUBLE RAINBOW that I think she took almost ten years ago hanging on a wall in Idaho and even being just a picture that is old and dated I can only smile. ;)

No comments: