Aspiring Photographer?

Clayton loves to play with my camera. I really should buy him a toy one or disposable one so I don't have to gasp every time I think he is about to drop mine. I let him take picture around the house and I get things like his toes, a corner of the wall, or a spider man toy held up by his own hand. But I guess with all the practice I allow him to do, (yeah a little self compliment for me there ;) he is getting really good. These are pictures Clayton took all by himself.


Hayden's body is a little cut off here!

Clayton liked it when I changed this to B/W so we kept it like that! I do what the professional says!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute is that! We miss you guys! We hope all is well and we'll see you when we come for Christmas...unless of course you are going out of town!