The Many Faces of Hayden

Hayden is such a character. Unlike Clay who likes his pictures taken and will hold still and try different poses for me, Hayden doesn't hold still and comes alive with being goofy, shy, crazy, silly, and laughable all at once.
He is such a smart kid and picks up on things really easily. He is able to do things fast which is good, but at the same time he becomes bored once he has completed his task at hand, like his workbook pages, and tries other things such as cutting confetti for me out of his paper. He is doing well on his sight words and will yell them out when he sees them while we are out running errands around town. He has such energy that wears me out at times but that's OK. He has a strong love for Super Mario Bros right now, and it has it's own super powers in getting Hayden to do certain things for me when no playing time is on the line! He is a stubborn one, but his weakness is being tickled and we can get a smile out of him everytime! We call him our little chef because he loves to help me in the kitchen. He is my go to helper with stirring and adding ingredients for meals and desserts.

Such a handsome little man he is. What can we say we love our HAYDEN ALEXANDER COTTRELL!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

he is a doll

Whitney said...

He reminds me a lot of Jace!! What a cutie!