Out of the norm Post...SIX FLAGS!!

I was looking back on my blog the other day and I was shocked..SHOCKED that I had not posted a single time about any Six Flags trips last season. It's not like I didn't have pictures, I do and a lot of them, so why did I not post?? And then, I remembered I was going to make a big, long post that included some of our favorite pictures and the friends we went to Six Flags with. Nathan bought the boys and I season passes so we had something fun to go to all summer long and on Saturday's while he was at school. He is so good to us!!! Clayton and Hayden thought it was sooooo cool that they had their own ID cards with their pictures on it! Nate did get to use some free family and friends passes from our booklets we were given for the year so there were times that he was able to get some fun in with us, but other then that it was the boys and I soakin up all the FUN in the HOT HOT sun!!

So as I sit here looking out window as it snows at the end of March UGH... I decide to go out of the normal timeline and put together that big, long post hoping for some warmer weather to come our way and for the next Six Flags Season to start!!

** Click on the pictures that are small to see them bigger!
Concert before the Glow N dark Parade. Makell A
Ethan and Melissa P.

Jessa

Ryder



Glow N dark parade

Water boats!!



Pepe Le Pew Hayden




Scooby Doo, Anika and Celtin M.

Green Lantern

Batman

Cute Marley, Kelley A.

Bugs Bunny Sylvester

2 comments:

LIZ said...

We must have gone on the wrong days because we never saw any of the Looney Toones.

Jessie said...

So fun. We had a good time the year we got them, but we just live a tad too far. We decided we would not do it again for a while. You are so pretty by the way.