Be Strong


May 13, 2014
Surgery day for my lil Roman... Bilateral hydrocele hernia near his groan that needed to be fixed on both sides. Just left him all conked out in the surgery room and now we wait #idontlikethis #hehatedallthecords #romanpaul #hopingforaneasyrecovery #extralovesforhimalldaytoday


 After his surgery (which went really well) Roman took it easy for the next few days.  He was definitely  sore and had to be careful on how he sat down and not to straddle his legs in any way.  I don't like that he had to have the surgery at all, but Nate and I did enjoy all the snuggle time we got with him!
In his down time Roman wanted the movie Frozen or any Toy Story!  I just love how he had to have his toy Woody and Bullseye with him while he watched the show!  I find it completely adorable when kids have a favorite toy and they use their imaginations with them!  He kept saying "Hat.... nann na na na hat"  and put Woody's hat back on his head where it belongs!

No comments: