Guy from the Airport?

-Guy from the airport???
 
Funniest backstory ever! So remember how I was moved from coach into first class and was literally flying up in the clouds happy. The story continues down in baggage claim. I was waiting for my bag to arrive around the carousel and a guy who was by me walked past me and I stepped aside feeling I was kind of in his way, he grabbed his bag and turned and looked straight at me and said "excuse me I'm sorry I don't mean anything by it but I just really wanted to tell you that you are gorgeous. I mean you are really really pretty....your eyes are amazing and you have such a symmetrical face...don't mean to bother you but I really felt like I needed to tell you that." Umm totally flattered and taken back by his comments. Said thankyou and that he was really kind and he went in his way while I waited for my bags still. My bag arrived and I headed out the door to meet Nate at the side of the curb and told nate I was at 3F that he could pick me up there and lo and behold I'm standing next to the same guy!!! I'm still talking on the phone and as soon as I ended he came up to me again and said "I'm sorry about before, but it's true you are beautiful and I felt compelled to talk to you and tell you that" We shook hands and I gave my thanks again and he was off to his cab! I was totally shocked about the whole scenario! Told Nate the whole story while driving home and we had a good laugh!! Needless to say my husband listens to me when we talk... Or has a bit of jealous streak in him ;)....But I found his note on the beautiful flowers he sent so funny!! I love my man!! Making me smile in so many ways!! #foreverandalways #myhubby #heknowshesfunny #idoloveflowers #akeeperforsure

No comments: