Bath Time Peace...Please!

So needless to say I hurried (at least I wanted it to be hurried) and made another bath towel for my boys. Mainly to give peace to myself and between the two crazy boys. On a previous post you can see I made a "Frog Towel"for Hayden, because he liked acting like one hopping around, and me hoping he would go through all his energy, which we all know he has tons of. But, every bath time came around it was yells and screams for Ribbit, Ribbit with Hayden's arms stretch out to make sure he was the lucky one to wear it. Then, Clay would wait all dripping wet, walking naked to his room, standing there shaking until I got Hayden's diaper on and he could "steal" the towel away. I had to find a solution, so our "Bear Towel" was created. Ahh peace!!

Clay is totally bending his head down here!! It really doesn't suffocate him I promise!

1 comment:

Brock and Kristina said...

those are so cute! you are so crafty...maybe someday you'll motivate me to whip something up...keep posting your fun ideas!