First Grader

FIRST GRADER COMING THROUGH!!! STEP ASIDE!!!
My Clayton ready for his first day of 1st Grade. And he was ready way to early. The kid actually woke up ten to 6:00 and asked if he could start getting dressed for school. He really needs to enjoy a little bit of morning sleeping or at least allow me to enjoy it and not to ask questions till later on. Back pack? CHECK. Lunch? CHECK. Overly excited smile on face ? CHECK CHECK!!

Neighborhood friends and bus pals!
The day seemed long with Clay not home and my Hayden missed his brother and kept asking "When's Clay coming home?" Clay had tons of fun all day long at school and even said he was the best student for the day. I asked how did he know that and he replied, "Because when we were all in line all the other kids were playing with the walls and pushing each other and my teacher said 'Look at Clayton, look how he is being good' I kept my hands to myself and didn't bug anyone"
For that I say "AWESOME" now for him to work on being that good everyday he goes to school ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That's so exciting!! I can't believe he's big enough to go to 1st grade... makes me feel old! :)

Jessie said...

He is such a cute little boy! I love these little guys, they have so much to offer this world. And a lot of what they have to offer right now is endless energy!