Wall Art Decor

I have had this project on my blog as one of my To Do items and now I can check that one off. My good friend Carli and I booked almost a whole day to get these puppies done...totally worth all the snacks, crayons, baby nap times, the word "NO" said to my boys over and over when they asked to paint, or any other obsticle we both handled so we could get our craft on while watching the five kids in total.
But how pretty did these turn out!!! PRETTY DARN PRETTY I say!!

They were a more challenging thing to hang, making sure all boards were even, and straight, but my skills prevailed ;)
I enjoyed making these, but I enjoyed the time spent with a good friend even more, and I think we did really good making these beauties for $16 and some change in total!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy said...

cuteness

Whitney said...

I love them!

Kelley Rae said...

Wow! They turned out great!! Now you've got my wheels spinning . . . Makes me miss my DIY friend though :(

Anna Marks said...

Love these, you talented woman!!