California Tide Pools

Crystal Cove Tide Pools
 We all visited the Tide pools to see what fun creatures we could find with the tide out. 
 Roman was having a ball with Grandma Mindy 

 Wish Nate could have been here to have a great family shot, but he was holding down the fort for us back home working hard.  I feel really bad when we get to leave and go on a vacation and it is not possible for Nate to take any time off.  Not bad enough not to go mind you, since I rarely get to see my family, but I really hate missing special moments without my one and only!  July happens to be the busiest month for his work with a big quarter end, yearly projection time, and meetings with banks domestic and foreign about the different covenants and contracts Stepan co has with them.  I love that he still makes it possible for me and the boys to get out west, even if he can't join in the fun.  Thanks babe!
Two boys sitting on a log
Justin helping his cousin Boston to navigate the rocks!  They were so cute together!  They both ended up a bit sandy and wet by the end though.  Its a boy thing!
 Look how big my three oldest boys are!! Mini men right there! 
 I can't get enough of these munchkins!

No comments: