IDAHO 2013

 I love this place!  Its always so great to come and visit home and all the people I love there! It is gorgeous here staring with morning sunrises and ending with beautiful sunsets that make you exhale while you are enjoying the moment!  The stars at night are to die for too!

Aunt Sophie taking Justin out for a spin on the YAMAHA!

We never visit Idaho without taking a ride on the horses!  Just being on top of a horse is thrilling, but with Grandpa Ron having a handful of horse to pick from we get to ride as long as we want, or at least till our thighs get sore!  And it doesn't hurt to have your boys think your a stud when you can saddle and unsaddle a horse all by yourself!  Power Mom moment!  HA HA 

 Justin was a bit timid on big Ernie here, but pair him with his cousin Quincy and they make a nice riding pair.
 Oh the fun my boys had with their cousins playing in this huge sandbox!  They went about making their own tepees out of sticks they found, some homemade mud, and one of Grandma Mindy's table cloths.    I had some fun scavenging for my mom's fresh peas and tomatoes in her garden!   Her garden is always fabulous! Yum!
 "More dirt!  Clay you place the wet mud on the top of the x in the sticks and we'll throw dry dirt on it!  It's gonna hold good that way!"  said Eli during their tepee construction time.
















We had lots of bonfires and barbecues!  My mom needs a medal for knowing how to cook for large crowds for sure!  She pulls dish after great yummy dish at every meal!  It doesn't even seem to phase her with the amount of big mouths, little mouths, and the I want seconds mouths....the more the merrier.  I hope I have that great attitude when I am the one everyone is looking at when lots of food is required!  Whoa!  You know your a  part of this family if you arrive at any get together and the first thing you do is grab a knife and see what needs help getting cut up!  My Grandma Barbara is a hard working lady who has always been a great example to me and she always taught her grand-kids to give a helping hand whenever it is needed.  These two great ladies know how to whip up some good eats!


 I love this picture of My Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Delwyn!  They are always so great to us, making us feel special all the time, showing us their love they have for us.  And the stories we can go around telling would tickle anyone's belly!


This boy was in Heaven!!!  A Go Cart he could go driving around the yard?!? BOY HEAVEN!!  That and the huge bonfires we had were Hayden's favorite!  I need to start calling him Pyro since he would dig through the garbages looking form things to throw into the fire and burn!  He once gave me a look like I crushed his soul when I said he couldn't throw plastic into the fire.  He was so sad looking when he turned around to go put the laundry soap bottle and 2 liter pop bottles back into the garbage!  I am lucky we came out of there with no burns to speak of, especially when I had to yell at the boy not to walk on top of the round brick fire pit attempting to do a silly dance at the same time!!  Sheesh Pyro!!

Grandpa Ron and Hayden did some mean wheelies in this bad boy.  I wouldn't doubt if they had a game of hitting every mud puddle they could find!  Some good use of mud flaps right there!

No comments: